Your Ad Here

INSPIRATION & MOTIVATION

INSPIRATION & MOTIVATION

My Work Profile

Earn wirh Bux

Best of the best bux family 2nd Best Bux Family 3rd Best Bux Family
"I like my new telephone, my computer works just fine, my calculator is perfect, but Lord, I miss my mind!. "

Monday, February 21, 2011

Apple launches app store subscription service


New York: Unveiling a new subscription service for magazines, newspapers, videos and music bought through its App Store, Apple announced that it will take 30 percent of subscriptions bought through the app store.

But if the publisher brings the subscriber to the app through its own Web site or by other means, the publisher gets 100 percent of the subscription money. The plan necessitates publishers to set the price and length of subscription.New York: Unveiling a new subscription service for magazines, newspapers, videos and music bought through its App Store, Apple announced that it will take 30 percent of subscriptions bought through the app store.

But if the publisher brings the subscriber to the app through its own Web site or by other means, the publisher gets 100 percent of the subscription money. The plan necessitates publishers to set the price and length of subscription.
 

ttp://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/06/10062208135

No comments:

Post a Comment

guarantee-referrals

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk